Michael Michaud Water Lily Pearl Necklace 16" adjustable
A beautiful botanical piece that blends sculptural bronze with freshwater pearls, the Water Lily Pearl Necklace is inspired by French artist Claude Monet's impressionist paintings of water lilies in Giverny, France. Water lilies are considered symbols of rebirth and optimism, as water lilies in nature return to waterways after the rains pass.
• Freshwater pearl necklace
• Sculptural bronze with freshwater pearl accents
• Hand patinaed bronze leaves
• 16" necklace with 1" extender
• Designed by renowned nature artist Michael Michaud
• Handcrafted in the USA